Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Faith of a Child

In Park Heights, MD; Erica Nelson a sixth grader, from St. Ambrose Catholic School, challenges youth to really live their faith. She was quoted in the Catholic Review saying “I can do more than just say Amen; I can put my words into practice.” It is amazing that this young girl is personally responsible for five conversions just this year. She is known as the school and church missionary. When asked about how she asked people to come to church she responded: “I felt like I could do it again and invite some more people,” and with a wide smile said “I love this church.” It is amazing to hear of children living their faith with out fear or hesitation. When Jesus said to have the faith of the little ones He was talking about kids like Erica who has faith beyond her years.

No comments:

Post a Comment